“People had a blast coming up with their best dances and submitting them to the contest.”
Dan Gladwell, Online Marketing Coordinator
- Q. Tell us about the Upper Deck Touchdown Dance Contest.
- Upper Deck fans were able to submit their best touchdown
dances for a chance to win a trip for two to Super Bowl XLII in
Phoenix. The contest also allowed fans to interact with the Upper
Deck brand and, more importantly, each other in a fun new way.
- Q. How did people react to the contest?
- People had a blast coming up with their best dances and
submitting them to the contest. We had a ton of very creative
and exciting videos, and no two were alike.
- Q. Who won the contest?
- Kam Kaler won with his "Doggy McGuir" entry. "I finally got to
go to the the Super Bowl! Infinite thanks go to Upper Deck, I will
never forget this trip."
- Q. How easy was it to manage the Magnify contest platform?
- This was very easy, due in large part to the excellent interaction
and skills of the Magnify crew.
- Q. Would you recommend Magnify's contest solution to other corporate clients?
- We recommend using any of Magnify's numerous options to
anyone interested in connecting with customers.
Ready to create your own?
Create a channel